If fear becomes a disruptive force in your life by interfering with daily functioning and robbing you of your sense of peace and security, you might want to seek professional help. I am here to help you work through your problems in the Arlington, Texas area.
Learn, heal and grow with effective cognitive behavioral treatment
The effects of mental illness can color your outlook on the world, influence your social and professional behavior and affect your ability to navigate through life. I will work with you to develop an individual therapy plan that suits your needs. I treat:
- Self Esteem and Negative Self Concept
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Traumatic Incidents
- Childhood Trauma
- Domestic Violence
- Trauma from Natural Disasters
- General Stress and Overwhelm
- Family Stress and Parenting Difficulties (on an individual basis)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Addiction related to trauma
- Non Suicidal Self Injury such as cutting, burning, picking, and other forms of self harm
- Military Specific issues such as readjustment to civilian life, old war trauma, other non combat traumas, military sexual assault, traumatic grief, family difficulties, resiliency and coping skills
- First Responder Specific Issues such as bridging the gap between civilian and first responder, resiliency, traumatic grief, coping skills, working within a beuracracy, family difficulties
I will create a cognitive behavioral therapy plan with the goal of avoiding medicinal treatment. I will help you learn about your condition, work toward recovery and restore normal daily functioning to your life.
Call 817-757-3728 today to schedule an appointment.